Introducing Easton’s all-new Professional Collection Kip Series. Handcrafted with premium Japanese Reserve Kip leather, durable USA-tanned lace and the ultra-comfortable Ideal Fit System™, the Pro Collection Kip gloves are built for the game’s elite players. Designed for ultimate comfort and pro performance, the Ideal Fit System™ features a laceless kip lining, a loopless thumb stall, spacious Kip fingerstalls, room for two in the pinkie, and an Ax® Suede back of wrist material. Come see why the brightest stars in the game like Justin Turner, Ramon Laureano, Alex Bregman, Adalberto Mondesi, Jose Ramirez, Ketel Marte and Austin Hedges use the Easton Professional Collection. Once you try one on, you will not want to take it off.
- Handcrafted with lightweight, tight-grained, premium Japanese Reserve Kip leather
- Kip palm lining and finger stalls for supple feel
- Kip binding and rolled welting allow for quick break-in and a custom formed pocket
- Ideal Fit System™
- Loopless thumb channel for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Laceless palm lining for a butter smooth feel
- Re-positioned pinkie loop allows for two fingers in the pinkie stall
- Professional grade USA-tanned rawhide lace tested to a tensile strength of 100lbs.
- Breathable and water resistant Ax® Suede microfiber wrist liner