Take full control on the mound or patrol the outfield with the 2022 A2000 SCV125SS, the 12.5” fastpitch pattern built with advanced technologies for softball’s best utility players. The Grey SuperSkin™ back improves durability while reducing glove weight so you can range all over the outfield to corral fly balls and line drives. The closed Victory Web helps to conceal pitch grips in the circle so you can keep hitters guessing. Spin Control™ Technology in the Grey Pro Stock® leather palm increases friction against the ball so you can speed up your transfers and get the ball out to any base.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.