Built with Pedroia Fit, the 2022 A2000® PFX2SS boasts a narrower wrist opening and shorter finger stalls to create a secure fit for younger players and infielders with smaller hands. The shorter length of this 11” pattern allows for high-speed transfers and maximum control of the Black Pro Stock® leather. Red and Blue accents are designed to catch attention while Black SuperSkin™ reduces glove weight and improves durability.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.