Dominate the middle infield with the 2022 A2000® H75, the softball glove designed with a shallow pocket, and our iconic H-Web to get the ball out quickly. At 11.75”, this fastpitch pattern grants infielders full control over the Grey and White Pro Stock® leather. The wrist opening features a drawstring closure system, allowing you to make smooth in-game adjustments and set your glove exactly how you like it. Comfort Pro-Fit with Pro Lux™ leather lining forms to your hand over time to create a personalized feel.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.