The True Temper Baseball HZRDUS is a seamless 2 piece hybrid with a composite handle and an alloy barrel. Get the performance of a one-piece wit the feel of a two-piece.
Composite handle seamlessly joined to alloy barrel for maximum energy transfer on contact.
- HZRDUS does NOT have a connection joint - Axenic seamlessly fuses the alloy barrel into the composite handle.
- No connection joint = improved durability.
- Reduces barrel lag = square up more pitches.
- Reduces unwanted vibrations = better feel on contact.
- A more pure transfer of energy = maximum pop.
- 65% of postseason MLB players swung a non-whole inch size bat.
- Half sizes allow players to dial in their fit further than traditional bat sizes.
- HZRDUS is specifically designed for power hitters- optimized at lengths 32” through 34”.