Take control in the circle or get your work in all over the diamond with the 2022 A2000® P12 fastpitch softball glove. The Closed Two-Piece Weave Web helps to conceal pitch grips when you’re dealing, and the 12” length of this pattern is perfect for utility players who switch between multiple positions. Black and Blonde Pro Stock® leather offer comfort and durability in a stylish look, and the Comfort Pro-Fit with Pro Lux™ leather lining molds to your hand over time to offer a personalized fit.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.