- Three times more shaping to help reduce break-in time
- Pro Stock Select Leather: Comprised of the top five percent of our hides, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness. The result is an incomparable break-in and long-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Provides long-lasting shape and quicker break-in.
- SuperSkin™: Twice as strong as traditional Pro Stock leather, but only half the weight, giving players the durability they love in a Wilson glove in a lightweight design.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and outer shell, giving you what matters most: maximum pocket stability.
- Flat Finger Binding: Gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field
The A2K® 1799SS brings together Black Pro Stock Select Leather and Saddle Tan SnakeSkin Pro Stock Select Leather with lightweight, but durable Black SuperSkin. At 12.75", big leaguers favor this glove for its incredible length and deep pocket. The reinforced Dual Post Web keeps the pocket in great condition well after it's broken in, so you can roam the outfield for years to come.