Hit the field with the A2000 A12, a 12" model designed specifically for players who see time in the outfield and on the mound. Featuring a Pro-Laced A-Web and a wide deep pocket that's perfect for grip changes and concealment, as well as making plays on defense, this model is a true utility option. With Blonde and Black Pro Stock Leather, the A12 has a timeless look and is ready for whatever challenge comes your way.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Pro Laced A-Web