Control has never been more critical for catchers. From framing pitches to being able to transfer the ball to your throwing hand quickly to nail base runners, you'll get all the help you need with the A2000 1790SS. This 34" mitt features Black SuperSkin, which helps reduce the weight, and Copper Pro Stock Leather - giving you maximum durability. The extended palm, wide web and stiff thumb design help reduce rebound and the Dri-Lex wrist lining helps pull moisture away from your skin, even on the hottest of days behind the dish.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- Half-Moon Web