True to its name, the 2021 Crush is end-loaded and built to generate crushing power. Featuring a 12" barrel for a compact, explosive hitting surface the new ASA-Approved Crush is constructed with our 2-piece patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener™, which joins a Black Onyx™ Carbon barrel and handle for an incredible feel. A new Detonator Cor™ technology design creates low barrel compression and a booming impact sound, giving players a game-ready bat that feels great from the first swing. One Year Warranty.
- End Loaded Swing Weight: End-Loaded swing weight for maximum distance.
- Detonator Cor™: Mizuno's Patent Pending design creates low barrel compression for great performance, while improving impact sound.
- Dual Frequency Dampener™: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Triple Wall: Gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- Micro-Whip Grip: Smaller diameter grip for better feel.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.