The history of baseball is so rich it earned the name “America’s Pastime”. Played for generations and withstanding the test of time, this game demands respect and will return the favor to the truly committed. Paying homage to the greats that were, in order to carve a place for the phenoms that will be, take the field with confidence armed with superior technology and our unwavering commitment to crafting excellence.
The two-piece CAT9 Connect Pastime will diminish unwanted sting and vibration with the OLS Connection and provide a smooth swing through the zone. The carbon composite handle and thermally treated AZR alloy barrel combine to produce the ultimate tool for power hitters.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included